Solved

How to show an invoice as paid

• 17 December 2021
  • 30 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi all! I’m new to Acumatica; we just converted on 12/1 from Quickbooks.  How can I show an invoice marked as paid for my customers?  They ask for a paid invoice all the time for their records.  We sell high end products that many people need this for insurance purposes. 

Sometimes a customer will make a partial payment.  Example, a customer has an invoice for $100,000 worth of goods for which he paid $80,000.  I need the invoice to show:

Total:  $100,000

Amount Paid: $80,000

Balance Due: $20,000

Or if it’s paid in full, it would be marked as such and balance due would be zero.  How can I do this?

icon

Best answer by vkumar 18 December 2021, 03:26

View original

30 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@ChandraM I was wrong - I ran the report with the subreport on a test invoice with two payments. It brings in the 1st applied payment. It also duplicated the one line item. I am stumped.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @rwhetsell77 I attached the zip file as  I was unable to upload .rpx file( report file). I have submitted.a topic in this community to allow .rpx files.

Did you try unzipping the file? Where are you stuck in downloading the zip file.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@rwhetsell77 I’ve had trouble downloading zip in community posts as well, especially when using Google Chrome. When using Edge I can click on the attachment and downloads the zip no problem.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @rwhetsell77 I attached the zip file as  I was unable to upload .rpx file( report file). I have submitted.a topic in this community to allow .rpx files.

Did you try unzipping the file? Where are you stuck in downloading the zip file.

Thanks

Yea, Chrome was not being cooperative before, but tried again and it worked. Reviewing per previous comment.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ChandraM Ok, validated the relationships and still getting the same results. Going to step away from this until tomorrow, been looking at it too much today. Thanks for all the assistance!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved