Solved

How to resolve the Accounts Payable revaluation batch with 0 value when Revaluation Total is > 0

• 1 July 2021
  • 2 replies

On the Revalue AP Accounts form, I specify the settings to perform the revaluation of open AP documents. The Revalued Balance > 0.  When I release the transaction and review the Journal Transaction for the revalue AP.  I notice that the generated batch has a 0 Debit and Credit Amount

Notice that on the Revalue AP Accounts screen the Revaluation Total value is not 0

How do I resolve this?

icon

Best answer by Olga Anisimovich 1 July 2021, 16:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@retha50,

On the screenshot in the attached file, the amounts on the Journal Transactions form are displayed in the foreign currency (GBP). The account balances in GBP should not be affected by the revaluation process; that’s why you see 0 debit and credit amounts. Switch to the base currency by clicking the View Base button to review the amounts in the base currency: you should see the same amounts as in the Difference column on the Revalue AP Accounts form.

Awesome Thank you for the prompt response ! Agree good to get a second opinion!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved