Question

How to Find Unposted Documents

• 10 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Afternoon, I am trying to close a financial period and I am getting the error that there is an unposted production document. However, when I click the Unposted Documents to check for any unposted it returns that there are none. So at a bit of a lose on how to find this mystery document to release. 

Thoughts?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@byates This should be enhanced at some point in the future because it’s confusing.

Check Transactions By Production Order (screen AM000011) if you can find any unreleased documents within the month you are trying to close.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @byates 

Could you please check in the DB level if you didnot find any documents are appearing in the screen,

May be orphan records stuck in the DB level.

Please review the closing periods on financial period wise and check.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello @byates ,

In addition, you can check Production Batch Register (AM622000) report.

Related help article for Release Production Transaction Batches

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(10))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=8a0d3bde-30f2-4574-9336-3b8913d6cb6b

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you all.

What do you do in the event you have an unreleased move and material transaction on a Production Order that is in “Complete” status? it will not allow me to process the trans due the the ProdOrd being Complete and I don’t see an option to open the Prod order back up.

Thoughts?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved