Solved

How to determine rights

• 16 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Action Name: Action@GenerateOnDemandStatement

Hello,

I am trying to give a role access to generate a statement on demand. This is using the Actions dropdown on a customer record.

I’ve given the user’s role permissions to generate statements, etc, and they can get to the main generate statement menu, but they do not see the “Generate Statement on Demand” selection in Actions.

I was able to find what I think is the exact permissions, but the user already has (inherited) delete rights to Receivables: Customers: Customer: Generate Statement on Demand

How do I determine which rights are needed for dropdown actions?

Thanks for reading!

My admin user can see it
User doesn’t see it

icon

Best answer by vkumar 20 December 2021, 07:14

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@joshbrown71 It would be helpful if you can share the screenshot of the roles that you have applied 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@joshbrown71  I have tested by applying power-users role and able to see the “Generate Statement on Demand”. Not sure what user role you are talking about. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @joshbrown71 

Please check the ‘Hidden’ category on ‘Access rights by screen’. Check if it has any option to generate Customer statement. Do assign permission to user linked to role and check. 

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved