Skip to main content
Solved

How to create a cosolidated ARM report?

• 2 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello all,

I have been working on an ARM report (Balance Sheet) where I am looking to display the figures by consolidating 2 branches. I have created a unit set for the same, screenshot below.

Unit Sets

What values shall I select under the column set for the same?

Column Set
Report Definitions

4 replies

Userlevel 1

I used column sets and displayed the branch data in its own column on the balance sheet, then to get a total, I summed the values in each column. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

If you’re using a Unit set, then you don’t need to set the branch/company in the Row or Column sets, as the unit set will filter which branch is shown (i.e. Branch A or Branch B, or for Consolidated Branch A + Branch B)

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

If you’re using a Unit set, then you don’t need to set the branch/company in the Row or Column sets, as the unit set will filter which branch is shown (i.e. Branch A or Branch B, or for Consolidated Branch A + Branch B)

Hey @meganfriesen37 ,
And I am also looking to display the consolidated figures for both the branches. Will the unit set sum them both automatically in the report? Or I have to add an extra column for total?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The unit set will only display one set of values at a time, so either Branch A or Branch B or Branches A+B (if you’ve added that formula into your unit set)

If you want a column for each branch, then remove the unit set and follow the instructions from @LauraWyckoff above.  In your Column Set, in your first two GL columns (likely B and C), under the data source select the Company/Branch.  Then have column D be a “Total” type column and add a formula to the Value cell for the column to add column B and C (or don’t set the company, and the system will add them automatically)