Solved

How to add account type (asset, liability, income, and expense) in ARM report?

• 31 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi all,

I created a trial balance by the period report in the ARM Report. I need one more column which shows the type of account (asset, liability, income and expense), but I don't know how to set it up.

Pls advise me if you have any idea.

Thanks, in advanced.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 31 October 2023, 10:55

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello @hthuy24 ,

I don’t think ARM has ability (formula) to show Account Type field. Here are some ideas for work-around:

1. You may add a Caption before Assets, Liabilities, etc. and then a Total labeled “Total Assets” to identify each section.
  2. Typically the Chart of Accounts is in Order by Account Type and your accountants will know the Account Type based on the Account number.
  3. You may consider using the V elixo add-on to solve your question.  V elixo is an Excel add-in that reads Acumatica directly. Acumatica’s financial reports built using ARM (financial reports section of GL Preferences in Finance module) meet the needs of 90-95% % of our clients. For those with more complex reporting needs, we recommend V elixo.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@hthuy24 Agree with @Laura02 the only fields availabe as values are in the list and Type is not one of them

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved