Solved

How do I modify Sales Profitability Analysis Detailed to be summarized

• 2 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

I am trying to make a GI to show the top 100 customers by sales numbers. I think the easiest way to do this is to modify the Sales Profitability Analysis Detailed report to make it summarized.

For example, I would like to add all of the line items for the same customers together to get a net sale number for the customer, and only show each customer once. How would I go about doing this?

Thanks all for the help!

icon

Best answer by estebanperalta54 2 March 2023, 19:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@aidenwills15 One option is to group the GI by customer but I’ve more often seen these GIs be summarized using pivot tables. This video provides helpful explanation:

Userlevel 3
Badge

@estebanperalta54 That works perfectly. Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

We use pivot tables on the Sales Profitability Analysis GI for a lot of great summary reporting - If you’re not familiar with pivot tables, I’d play around in Excel first to get the concepts.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved