Skip to main content
Solved

How can I resolve the below issue?

• 26 June 2024
  • 7 replies

7 replies

Badge +18

Hello @Harshita ,

Can you show the status of Proforma Invoice 002488 as it appears in Pro Forma Invoices screen, with Financial tab, please?

Can you tell us more details of the problem?  The Proforma is listed many times with several different AR Credit Memos. And it may be helpful for us to see all related/connected AR documents with their status, such as from the AR Invoices & Credits preview list, filtered for the project.

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @Harshita ,

Can you show the status of Proforma Invoice 002488 as it appears in Pro Forma Invoices screen, with Financial tab, please?

Can you tell us more details of the problem?  The Proforma is listed many times with several different AR Credit Memos. And it may be helpful for us to see all related/connected AR documents with their status, such as from the AR Invoices & Credits preview list, filtered for the project.

Thank you.

Laura

Hey @Laura02 , here are the details

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

hey @Laura02 , also I found out that the Credit Memo - ‘039287’ has a debit memo linked - ‘043246’ & this debit memo is not available in the system.

Badge +18

Oh, I see.  Where did DM 043246 go? Can you Reverse application to separate Credit memo 039287 from Credit memo 039287?

If not, the next step is to raise a support ticket with your VAR and/or Acumatica.

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Oh, I see.  Where did DM 043246 go? Can you Reverse application to separate Credit memo 039287 from Credit memo 039287?

If not, the next step is to raise a support ticket with your VAR and/or Acumatica.

Laura

Hey @Laura02 ,I tried to find it manually, but didnt get any result for that Debit Memo.

All the invoices listed here are CLOSED. Now when I try to Reverse and Apply to memo, it throws the same error:

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Laura02 , what if I ran a SQL script to release the pro Forma invoice?

Badge +18

Hello,

Releasing your document with a SQL script may work.

My advice is to copy the tenant to a test tenant, create and run your SQL query in the test copy first. Check very carefully in the test tenant to be sure no other documents were affected by the script, you are able to close out all existing documents for the customer, and you are able to correctly generate the next billing, proforma, invoice cycle before using SQL to update your live tenant.

Laura