Solved

Hoa to add attached files to an invoice for emailing

• 1 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Where an invoice has attached files, is there a way in which we can add these attachments to the invoice form in report designer? I see from previous discussions that the use of a sub report might work, but where does one find the schema for the attached files and how does the linking work?

icon

Best answer by nriley 1 July 2021, 20:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1

We were looking for the same features.  I believe there is an existing Acumatica supported customization project for this functionality (for a setup and maintenance fee) but it would be great to have it out of the box.

I am looking to add files to invoices for emailing and wondering where I may be able to find this customization that you mention.  

What is the customization? 

@suemackeown13   Can you advise of this Customization from Acumatica?  I have requested in the past to Professional Services and they did not have.  I am only seeing Customization for Project Billing but not seeing a customization w/out project billing. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved