Solved

GL Error: Missing Account Mapping for Branch 'CAPITAL ' and 'PRODWHOLE '

• 9 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Team,

While releasing the “ Inventory Receipt”, I am getting the error ” GL Error: Missing Account Mapping for Branch 'CAPITAL ' and 'PRODWHOLE '” .

Kindly suggest the missing one here.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 9 November 2022, 11:28

View original

6 replies

Badge +18

Hello @nithyashankar71 ,

You are using Intercompany (multiple companies or branches), and you have a batch that is split across branches, and there is no ‘map’ set up so Acumatica can record the intercompany transactions that happen in this circumstance. Maybe Capital or ProdWhole is a new branch/company for you?

Go to Finance, Preferences, Inter-Branch Account Mapping screen. Look at the existing maps between other companies/branches. At the top of the screen, choose one branch, then enter a line for the other branch on each tab.  Repeat for your second company. 

You may need to add the Intercompany accounts to GL - in the example above 1800 is Due From [company]. Some companies use 2 intercompany accounts (due to and due from) and some companies use 1 intercompany account that is combined, is both: Due To/Due From.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you Laura. I have mapped accordingly as you said and now the error was gone. I am able to release the inventory receipts successfully.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Laura02 , i am facing the same issue, but i am unable to find “Inter-Branch Account Mapping screen” in my system. and there is no “inter-branch transaction” feature on Enable/Disable Screen as well. Can you suggest me something?

Badge +18

Hello @alis21 ,

If Inter-Branch Account Mapping feature is not available, then we cannot split a single batch unevenly among companies or branches.

For example, in GL, we can enter this batch below without Inter-Branch Mapping because we have equal Debit $ and Credit $  for each company:

In GL, we cannot enter this batch without Inter-Branch Mapping because we have unequal Debit $ and Credit $ for each company branch:

Userlevel 1

@Laura02 i got it, i am getting this error while trying to do two-step transfer of stock from one warehouse to another, so then what is the solution? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Miss @Laura02 , I encountered the same error but upon adding a new branch in Intercompany Branch Account Mapping Screen, The Added Branch is not yet included in the list upon saving.

When it saved.

seeking your assistance for this concerns. by the way I’m using Sales Demo Instance.

Thank you!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved