Solved

Generating Period after Shifting Financial Year

• 27 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,
I have a scenario where I would be importing some invoices of the year 2019. Initially, I had defined 2020 as the first financial year in the system. So, now to import these invoices, I have shifted the first financial year to 2019, created periods, but i am not able to Generate Calendar nor even open the periods of the same year. Is there anything i am missing out here? 

Thanks in Advance. 

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 27 July 2023, 10:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You will need to go in to the Master Financial Calender and select Generate Calender and enter 2019 as the From/To this will generate the periods you can then use the Manage Financial periods to reopen them as required for that year

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

hello @dcomerford ,
Thank you for your prompt reply. I tried to go through the same step, but at that point the system was generating error. Now it allowed me to generate the periods.

Thanks once again.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Harshita were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved