Solved

Fixed asset list does not show any of our FA input. What would be the possible errors?

• 22 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, I was trying to run the FA list at the FA module to see what we have in hand, but nothing shows for 2022. And we have been booking FA in ACU. What could we have done incorrectly here?

Thanks ahead for all your help!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 23 June 2022, 00:18

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello, I think I have to answer your question with a list of more questions to help narrow the causes. Hopefully we can find your assets, or at least rule out some possibilities.

The FA List report asks for several parameters; an incorrect entry on any of them could lead to a blank report. What values have you entered for Company/Branch, From/through dates, Class, department, and custodian? Are you using any template to print the report? If so what filters are on the Additional Sorts & Filters tab?  Are you logged into the same branch at the top of the screen, as you are selecting in the Filter/parameter?  Are you using branch roles at your company, and does your user login have rights to see the assets you are seeking ? Does it make any difference if you expand the range of dates for which the report is being printed?  Are you logged into the correct tenant where the assets reside? What is the status on your 2022 fixed assets and fixed assets transaction batches?  Does your company use restriction groups?  Are the same assets visible on other reports? Has the FA List report been customized?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved