Solved

Ext Price for AP Bills

• 25 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We just noticed that when creating AP Bills, you can enter the Qty and the Unit Cost, and Acumatica will calculate the Ext Cost.

But, I can go to the Ext Cost and modify it and will allow it too even the qty*unit cost does not match the Ext Cost. I can move forward and release it.

If this the expected behavior or is there any configuration I should do to prevent it? 

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 25 March 2023, 11:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

That is correct and out-of-box is designed to behave this way. You even can just go ahead and directly plug in your extended cost without entering any Qty or Unit Price. If you need arithmetic logic applied to the combination of these three fields you will need to develop customization.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Any change you make to The Ext. price should not affect the Unit price, so it doesn't change the Unit. price, it is working correctly, and  I confirm that it is a standard functionality

if you want to avoid any user mistake then you can restrict that fied using access right permission.

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks Manikanta. Modified the User rights and done. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved