Solved

Export Scenarios for Customer Locations

• 22 March 2022
  • 3 replies

I am trying to create an export for customer locations.  on the export scenario, I have  Source Object as Location Summary, Field / Action Name of Customer, target field / Value of =Every. customer mapped to customer id. Location ID mapped to location.  I do not get all customer/locations on my export.  The number of lines that exports is the number of customers only,  I am missing hundreds of other customers which has multiple locations.  Please advise

icon

Best answer by vkumar 22 March 2022, 03:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mdubin66 

Please send your export scenario xml or a screenshot reflecting complete mapping to review further. 
Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mdubin66 

Here are couple of screenshots from one of my previous attempt. This one is for Vendor location, but the mapping should be in similar format for Customer location as well.

• Location ID  =Every
  • Map a column to export Customer

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge

If anyone is curious the mapping is as follows:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved