Solved

Error message when reversing FA

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone,

When I was reversing FA in FA module, the following highlight message popup. Where can I find the “unreleased transactions and how can I resolve it? Please advise. Thank you so much for your assistance.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 8 July 2022, 12:44

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello @atai,

Unreleased transactions could be on Hold status or on Balanced Status.

If the transactions are on Hold you will find them in Fixed Assets Transactions screen and if so, you will need to open each one, click Un-hold, and then click Release.  If the transactions are on Balanced status, you can release them all in Release FA Transactions screen here:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @laura01 

Thank you so much for your explanation. I found the batch is in balanced status and I would like to know:

1. Once I release the batch and then reverse the FA, would all the depreciation be reversed as well?
  2. what if I delete the batch here, would I still be able to reverse the FA? 

Please advise. Thank you.

Badge +18

Hello,

I recommend that you try your plan in a copy of your tenant or in a testing tenant to make sure you achieve the desired results.  I don’t know “off the top of my head” and I don’t have time to do your testing for you today.  Good luck!

Best regards,

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved