Solved

Error: Another process has updated 'INReceiptStatus' record. Your changes will be lost.

• 23 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

A client is having trouble in the ‘Release IN Documents’ screen as they receive shown below when trying to Release a document.

I have found a couple of similar questions in this forum but haven’t been able to access some of the articles mentioned in some of the answers as I seem to be denied access at the moment.

For example, I am unable to access the link below which had some debugging information for this exact issue:

https://community.acumatica.com/troubleshooting-242/troubleshooting-another-process-has-updated-the-inreceiptstatus-record-error-on-release-of-inventory-transactions-3774

I have also followed the steps from the question linked below related to updating the ‘Quantity Decimal Places’ field to allow for extra decimal places when releasing these documents, but that didn’t resolve the issue either.

Is it possible for me to have access to the first article linked above? If not, could you please provide some steps on how to debug this error to find what is causing the issue?

Let me know if you require any further information.

Kind regards,

Andrew

icon

Best answer by AndrewA 9 November 2023, 01:24

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Please find the attachment @AndrewA 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @AndrewA ,

I came across a related link, it can provide you some assistance.

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @sweta68 and @manikantad18 ,

Thanks for your responses. After looking at the link Sweta sent through, I ran the Audit History after getting the error again in the ‘Release IN Documents’ screen, but it doesn’t seem to show anything that has changed at the time I tried releasing one of the documents today, as shown in the image below.

Is there a way to check if there are any Business Events running trying to update the INReceiptStatus record at the same time?

Kind regards,

Andrew

Userlevel 4
Badge

The fix for this issue was included in the latest system update that was released for our system, so this has now been resolved.

Kind regards,

Andrew

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing the solution with the community @AndrewA!

Userlevel 2

Hello,

I do not think this has been fixed. Client is in 23R2 Last Build 23.209.0023

We do have a Business Event with the following Import Scenario.

Business Event completes without errors and after the error, the record can be processed normally.

Thank you in advance for the help and if you need more information please let me know.

Rgds,

Claudio

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved