Solved

Employee Time Card

• 23 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Were exploring using the employee time card function so we can get our labor costs to hit our projects on a timely basis. Can someone please advise how we they have been doing it?

icon

Best answer by meganfriesen37 24 April 2024, 00:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Are you using the Acumatica Payroll module as well, or just the time entry component (that impacts some of the options)?  Also, are your projects time and material based or are they progress based as that may impact your configuration choices as well (i.e. how do you track and bill OT).  Also, if you’re doing time and material billing, does your billing frequency line up with time card weeks or do you have to bill on a different frequency (i.e. do you need to bill based on time activity and release those ahead of releasing time cards).

There’s lot of information available on the help articles and here’s a couple places to get started.

Thank you Megan. This is very helpful. I appreciate it.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved