Skip to main content

Does anyone have a good solution for recurring subscription payments?

• 2 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Ideally we are looking for a solution which allows a customer to enter their Credit Card or ACH information in a PCI compliant portal, then automatically collect payments monthly based on a customer’s subscription. We have used Chargebee in the past, but it will be too expensive for our current prospect.

2 replies

Hi @richard31 

I just came across your question and found that I can contribute to the community by helping you. So, I have been associated with the Fintech for over a year. I came across many platforms and attended Accountex this year in Canada to learn more about what it offers.

I stopped by to see product demonstrations with Sage, among others. While I was there, I also had the pleasure of meeting the friendly team at Cadency Global and checked out their product demo and they gifted me some cool merch. The software had a more user-friendly interface with a modest design which resembles with Chargebee but more friendly than Sage CRM. After taking a demo, it caught my eye, and I liked their accounts receivable system with a dedicated customer portal which allows many payment options including credit card and ACH. They also offer a monthly subscription.

You get in touch with them to learn more about the compliance standards. But as far as I can recall, they provide several payment options. But to answer your question, their software was way more affordable than Chargebee's, which I learned while taking a demo and visiting their website where they mentioned the recurring invoice feature. You can consider taking a demo to make a more informed decision. I hope it all goes well for you!

Thanks

Arthur

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @richard31  

Another great option that integrates well with Acumatica, with all the PCI compliance, for both a credit card and C2P providing that seamless integrated solution is Paya   https://paya.com/

The team is awesome and would be happy to talk, demo, and answer all your questions. 

Thanks

Christine