Solved

Disabling Control Account in Receivable Module

• 31 August 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi All. Do you have any idea how to disable control account in Receivable Module? Our current version is 2020 R2.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 31 August 2022, 11:25

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, you can change the control account on the chart of account form if you have access to it, what is the reason you need to disable it as it may have been used so could cause issues changing it

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, you can change the control account on the chart of account form if you have access to it, what is the reason you need to disable it as it may have been used so could cause issues changing it

Hi, I can no longer change the control account on the chart of account as it is already disabled. I am pertaining to Accounts Receivable - Trade shown on the picture. 

Edit action is already disabled in Control Account Module Column. 

Badge +18

Hello @kc2022,

Your question above is a direct result of yesterday’s question:  We can’t edit the Control account fields on a Bank Account, and your Receivables account was accidentally marked as a Bank/Cash Account.  Your AR Cash Account has Control Account fields disabled in the screen shot above. You won’t be able to enable until Acumatica helps you remove the checkmark on Cash Account.

Has Acumatica responded to your support ticket yet? 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@laura01 No response yet from Acumatica Support. I’m still waiting for their reply since yesterday. 

I am eager to solve this issue as it affects our daily transactions. We can no longer apply payments and adjustments to invoice transactions using the AR-Trade account in Financial Details Tab. Also, there are numerous transactions that are not yet recorded in Receivable module since yesterday. And, I can no longer run the Aged Period Sensitive for this account. 

Badge +18

This is a big problem, maybe worse than it seemed at first.  What is the Priority on your Ticket? I think, Increase the priority and add a Comment explaining to support: use  your previous post. Your previous post explains the effect on daily transactions clearly.

Userlevel 3
Badge

This is a big problem, maybe worse than it seemed at first.  What is the Priority on your Ticket? I think, Increase the priority and add a Comment explaining to support: use  your previous post. Your previous post explains the effect on daily transactions clearly.

@laura01 This is noted. I already change it to High Priority and add comment to my case. Thank you so much for your help. 

Badge +18

One more thought:  Include links to your posts here on the community too!

Userlevel 3
Badge

One more thought:  Include links to your posts here on the community too!

Oh I see. I am newbie here. Noted on this. Thanks again.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved