Solved

Denominated GL Account currency is different from transaction currency.

• 30 October 2023
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, we are trying to release a bill and this error come up. For my understanding, it need a separate account to pay for US vendor ?

How we can solve this one ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by trungrigshop 13 December 2023, 00:14

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @trungrigshop 

The error comes when one sets a currency for a GL account on the chart of accounts, which is a non-cash account.

If currency is set up in the GL account 31000, remove that currency and try to release it.

Thank you

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @MuthumaliDhanushika27, i just checked the Chart of Account and 31000 does not have currency set up.

Badge +18

Hello,

Please provide from Chart of Accounts, the Currency of the Expense Account(s) listed on the Details Tab of the AP Bill.

When accounts have blank Currency on Chart of Accounts, any document/transaction currency can be posted.

When accounts have a populated currency field on Chart of Accounts, not blank, then the account can only accept the currency that is listed on the Chart of Accounts.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @Laura02 , I believed this is what you want to view. 

Badge +18

Hi,

You have shown us: 

1. AP Account 31000 (not denominated in Chart of Accounts),
  2. 31400 (not denominated in Chart of Accounts), and
  3. Cash account 00250 (YES, required to be denominated in the Chart of accounts but this should not cause a problem while releasing an AP Bill.

I see the AP Bill has Taxes. Are Sales Tax or VAT Tax Accounts denominated in the Chart of Accounts?  Please check Taxes screen to see the account numbers.

At the time of the error, do you see more information in Tools → Trace that can help us understand which account the system is having trouble with?  

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @Laura02, this is what I got in trace screen and Taxes screen 

and Tax is VAT. I did check the chart of account for these two and haven’t see any currency appear on these account 

Badge +18

Hello,

Do you have published customizations on your site?

If Yes, please try releasing the above document with Customizations temporarily un-published. You may need to work with your users and your developer, to briefly test without customizations published.

Please let us know if you see the same error when releasing the same AP Bill with no customizations published.

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

We has 1 customization in Project which add up a field but it’s not related to the Bill but I will ask them to unpublished it and try again

Thanks @Laura02 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @trungrigshop were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

It did working after I removed the inventory ID out and we never run into the same issue anymore

Thanks for asking

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved