Solved

Delete 1000 sales orders

• 2 November 2023
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Client had a clerk mistakenly enter 1000 sales orders.  Is there a way to wipe the slate clean without going into each sales order and deleting?

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 2 November 2023, 18:08

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jddonnell55 

What is the status of sales order 1000? If it is open or hold status then we can run a import scenario?

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

One of the sales orders has a status of “Shipping”.. All the others are either on hold or open.

We can deal with the one on-hold.  

I know how to do an import (uploading) but not deleting.  What do we need to do?

Thanks.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I should have said we can deal with the one labeled “Shipping”

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

One of the sales orders has a status of “Shipping”.. All the others are either on hold or open.

We can deal with the one on-hold.  

I know how to do an import (uploading) but not deleting.  What do we need to do?

Thanks.

We will share an Import scenario shortly

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jddonnell55  

AS @manikantad18  stated, it is first going to depend on the Status of the order. However, there is a feature now in Acumatica that you can mass delete off the GI. You must open the mass delete on the GI first. I would suggest turning it right back off though. You will be able to select numerous orders and then delete. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jddonnell55 

Please find the import scenario to delete the sales order

Userlevel 3
Badge

I marked the Generic Inquiry like you have it.

What is the trick to selecting multiple sales orders?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jddonnell55 

If you click the top check box, it will delete as many as are on that page. For example, I have 20 records to a page, when I click that, it will delete those 20. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@jddonnell55 

You can expand the number of rows displayed by using the zoom out function of your browser.  As an alternative solution you can modify the number of rows displayed per page in the Generic Inquiry editor. 

Keep in mind it is not possible to reverse the delete action in a mass actions Generic Inquiry, please be very careful with what rows you choose to delete. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Both good answers!

Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved