DB Cash by Period

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi 

Not sure anyone know the reason that why only show the few of the bank instead of all the bank info?

We should have 7 bank accounts but not sure why the current period balances is only showing 4 bank account? who can advise?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Erin, To check this, can you please also share the below Filter conditions screenshot ?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

Please refer to below screenshot

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin  Thanks for sharing the details.

I did not find this GI in my local machine, can you please also confirm that is Generic Inquiry created by you ?

If yes, please share the XML format of generic inquiry, I will look into it and get back you

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

Yes  . created by us

By the way , i figure out something . the detail Information is based on the “1” highlighted in red.

If we select branch FLS , the data table will come out under FLS data no matter the data table we set it as company/branch FLS or FLX .

If we select branch FLX , the data table will come out under FLX data no matter the data table we set it as company/branch FLS or FLX

Not sure what is the setting issue

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

Sorry please ignore the above replied, i think i replied in wrong topic. should under topic - dashboard data table error message 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Sure. No problem at all. I hope this is also resolved..

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @erin 

Check if ‘Restrict visibility by branch’ is enabled on Cash account profile. If enabled, it should reflect the details for logged on branch and those cash accounts for which the option is unchecked. 

Let me know if this helps,

Regards

Vijay

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

Thank you very much for your explanation.

The problem that we encountered the page is not show all the cash account , by right the list should included all the cash account information but we notice that is NOT all the cash account will be in the list below because of this , the dashboard is not reflected into correct CASH POSITION  . not sure is it setting problem?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @erin  Thanks for sharing the details.

I did not find this GI in my local machine, can you please also confirm that is Generic Inquiry created by you ?

If yes, please share the XML format of generic inquiry, I will look into it and get back you

Hi 

May i know where can i download the generic inquiry in XML Format?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved