Solved

DAC - ARRegisterAlias Access

• 10 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi, 

I was wondering if it’s possible to access the DAC “ARRegiserAlias”. I can preview the Source Data but cannot access the table when creating a GI. 

Thank you,

KT

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 11 October 2022, 16:41

View original

6 replies

Badge +18

Hello KT, Where are you seeing ARRegisterAlias?  Please post a screen shot of what you are seeing, as more information is needed.

Sometimes “Alias” names are used for tables/DACs when the same table needs to be joined twice, such as in a report. Perhaps the alias DAC is a copy of AR Register. Maybe.

What fields do you need in your GI, that you see in ARRegisterAlias but not in ARRegister?

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @laura01

Please see the screenshot below, This is from the Payments and Applications form. I would like to pull in information from the “Application History” detail section, that is where I found the ARRRegisterAlias table.

Thank you,

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @laura01

Please see the screenshot below, This is from the Payments and Applications form. I would like to pull in information from the “Application History” detail section, that is where I found the ARRRegisterAlias table.

Thank you,

Hi @ketiller 

What field specifically are you looking for?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi, @kbeatty21 I want to add the Description, Due Date, and Customer Order Nbr (not pictured) to an existing GI.

Thank you,

Kage

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @ketiller 

I created this GI that you could work off:

You need to use various tables to find what you are exactly looking for. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi, @kbeatty21 

Thank you for the GI, I will review and test it in my environment. 

Thank you,

Kage

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved