Solved

Customer Unreleased Balance and Open Orders Balance

• 5 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Dear Acumatica Community,

I am a new to using Acumatica and I am currently in the process of tallying Customer Balances. I came upon one customer showing value/amount under Unreleased Balance and Open Orders Balance. May I ask if anyone can help me out where can I possibly check/verify these amounts. Or where they originated? I attached the screenshot. 

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 5 January 2023, 15:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @chacalawagan 

Please refer customer details for Unreleased Balance:

Open Orders Balance:

Userlevel 1

Hi! Just a follow up question. What if we already checked the Sales Order Details by Customer and still cannot find the Open Orders amount? Are there any source document we can counter check the floating balances? We already did the validation of Customer Balance and it did not clear up the Open Orders amount. 

Thank you in advance!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Under actions click on customer details and then click on the checkbox Include Unreleased Documents

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Also on the Sales Order List, click on status column and user a filter to find open orders

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved