Solved

Customer Refund for prepayment , unable to key in finance charges

Userlevel 2
Badge

On the payments and applications screen, type is customer refund and apply to documents of type prepayment, I’m unable to add finance charges. May I know what’s the logic behind where finance charges option is disabled for customer refund? And also, how can I process the finance charges?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 21 June 2022, 15:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jechang 

According to help documentation, you can apply finance charges to credit memos and refunds:

Userlevel 2
Badge

HI @jechang 

According to help documentation, you can apply finance charges to credit memos and refunds:

‘+’ sign is disabled. unable to add finance charges

May I know why the system does not allow to add charges for customer refunds? Thanks a lot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

This is standard Acumatica functionality. My previous post should have said you CANNOT add the charges to refunds. Apologies for that. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved