Solved

Customer Paid-to-Date on Project

• 7 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We have a critical need to get the actual dollar amount that the customer has paid to date on a project so that we can display that value on a project summary report.  We’ve tried to figure this out but whatever formula or string we need to develop in order to come to the number has proven to be elusive. 

Anyone have a way to get this paid-to-date number?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 7 December 2023, 16:36

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Please try subtracting the sum of AR Doc. Orig. Amount for project invoices, less the sum of Open AR Balance for all Project Invoices, to arrive at amount paid toward the project.

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks Laura!

Userlevel 2

try subtracting the sum of AR Doc. Orig. Amount for project invoices, less the sum of Open AR Balance for all Project Invoices, to arrive at amount paid toward the project.

The AR invoice Balance is also updated by credit/debit memos. So, the proposal won’t result correct cash value when the memos are applied.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@AdelinaBasyrova75 so how do I factor in the credit/debit memos to get an accurate “Balance Due” on a project? 

I ultimately want to see a calculation that shows me the “total revised contract amount” minus the sum of all invoices paid to date that tells me the balance due.

The sum of AR Doc Orig Amount will potentially include credit/debit memos which does not allow me to see a true “Balance Due” on the project as a whole.   

Userlevel 2

We are working on it, @peter92 ! I’ll communicate it once it is ready. Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved