Customer Name changed to Vendor Name

Hello everyone,

I’ve updated the instance to version 20.208.0031 and the Customer Name has been changed to Vendor Name.

Does anyone have the same problem with me?

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

We have the build and are not experiencing that issue. There might be something changed in your instance of the Generic Inquiry.

If you can click on Customization in the top right and then go to Results Grid, here is what ours looks like.

Invoices & Memos

Customers

Hi amajors,

It seems ours Results Grid is the same as yours

we have 2 instances which are using both versions 20.207.0012 and 20.208.0031 with the same error

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Could it be a language/localization issue?  I have 20.208.0031 installed locally and see “Customer Name”.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Does your caption field in the Results Grid have anything typed into it or is it blank?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@amajors Mine is blank.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

That is the extent of my knowledge. I know that you could type your own header in the caption field and override the “Vendor Name”. Not sure about the why though.

My Caption field is blank, and language/localization is normal on both 2 Applications

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @tuanvu12106,

I was not able to reproduce it on the SalesDemo dataset. You should check did someone changed your generic inquiries.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@tuanvu12106, could you also try cleaning up the cache on your browser? The issue looks very strange indeed.

@tuanvu12106, could you also try cleaning up the cache on your browser? The issue looks very strange indeed.

I’ve tried

I have also tried using "Reset Cache" and "Restart Application" in the “Apply Updates” screen

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved