Question

Currency Error with Bank Feed

• 26 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am trying to process a bank feed and it will process just fine in test mode, but when going to retrieve bank transactions, I get the error “Currency cannot be empty” They do not have multi-currency. I have never seen this error before. Can someone help.

Thanks

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello, Is there any more helpful information in Tooks → Trace?

When multi-currency is not in use, we still see a Base Currency entered on each Branch and/or Company, and each Cash Account is denominated with a Currency id n the Chart of Accounts, prior to being set up in Banking module as a Cash account. Does the currency ID look normal in these two places, Chart of Accounts (next to cash accounts only) and Company/Branch screens?

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you for answering so quickly. There is nothing in the cash accounts or branches about currency. I looked in the currency and nothing is even setup. This is the error I am getting when trying to retrieve bank feeds. There is nothing that says anything about currency. That error does not go away either. If I try to retrieve again the error message is just there.

Thank you for your help.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @kwilson03,

Hope you are well.

On the Bank Feeds screen → Load Transactions in Test Mode→ check if the “Currency Code” Column has been populated. If the is no currency Data on this column the issue needs to be reported to the respective data provider.(MX / Plaid).

You can create a Support Case with Acumatica for further assistance.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you again for responding so quickly. I do see the currency field in test and it is blank. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved