Credit term - special case

• 1 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Dear all, 

Please help to define 2 cases of Terms as bellow:

Case 1: 

If Invoice date is between 1 to 15, Invoice due date is end of month + 10 days
If Invoice date is between 16 to 30, Invoice due date is 25 days from next month

example
Invoice date is 10/12/2023, Due date is 9/01/24
Invoice date is 17/12/2023, Due date is 25/01/24

Case 2:

If Invoice date is between 1 to 15, Invoice due date is end of month + 30 days 
If Invoice date is between 16 to 30, Invoice due date is 45 days  from next month

example
Invoice date is 10/12/2023, Due date is 30/01/24
Invoice date is 17/12/2023, Due date is 15/02/24

Thanks you so much!

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello, Without customization or business event, you will need two terms ids for each case shown above. We can’t default two terms from a customer or vendor, so the person entering transactions (or the source of the transactions, such as e-commerce) will need to consider the document date, then choose from two payment terms and place a proper terms on each document.

We have a client who has all invoices due July 15 when invoice is dated Jan to June, and due Jan 15 when invoice is dated July to Dec. we used one payment term ‘Seasonal’, and a business event running at night to update due dates on documents with seasonal terms.

Laura

Userlevel 1

Thanks Laura, 

My trouble is how to define Credit term in screen id CS206500 (each case is a credit term. At a time, we only use one credit term for a customer)

I don’t have any customize for them. I want to use the standard

in Normally case, I will use Due date type = Customer, but this case due date is larger 31

I tried with other Due date types but fail. I.e type = Fixed Number of daya Plus day of Next moth, due date always is 25 of next month or 25 of next two months

Thanks and Best regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @seedcomsupport were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved