Skip to main content

. My client has one tenant and one company. They have created a reporting ledger and need to transfer all transactions from the actual ledger to the reporting ledger, specifically for the period from 08-2022 to 08-2023.

I attempted to use the consolidation feature by setting the reporting ledger as the consolidation ledger and the actual ledger as the source. I specified the start and end periods, then processed the "Import Consolidation Data." However, it returned with "no records to process."

Could you please guide me on how to correctly perform this transfer or identify what might have been missed in the process

Hello @jvarughese23 ,

I have never worked with a Reporting Ledger, so I can’t speak about that directly.

I do not think Consolidations feature can be used to move or copy transaction details.

I have attached instructions for how to set up and use Acumatica Consolidations features of Finance module to consolidate the GL balances of multiple tenants.

Laura

@Laura02 , Thank you for the feedback , am unable to access or save the documents 

Hi,

I heard there is a problem with attachments on this Community Site, perhaps a bug. Others have reported inability to download, and the website manager is working on it.

If you already tried Right-Click and Save Link As, the only thing I can suggest is to try again in a few days.

Laura

Hi @jvarughese23  - @Laura02 is correct