Solved

commission amount on discounted customers

• 24 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

hi, currently our salespeople receive commission on paid invoices only so we are using the payment option to calculate commission. However, if a customer is a discount customer and gets a discount if they pay in a certain amount of days, Acumatica is giving the salesperson commission on the discounted amount.

ex: if the sale is for $1,000.00, discount is $10.00, the salesperson should be getting commission on the $1,000 but instead is getting commission on the $990.

does anyone know how i can change this or work around this so the salesperson gets the correct commission amount on the full sale?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 24 October 2022, 19:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @mna10 

Unfortunately, this is standard Acumatica behavior. If you skip the discount, your customer does not get the discount. I tried a few different ways and could not get a good work around for you. You would need to put a customization in place to disregard this behavior. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

hi @kbeatty21, thank you for the response. This is something custom my VAR would have to do or Acumatica?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

hi @kbeatty21, thank you for the response. This is something custom my VAR would have to do or Acumatica?

Hi @mna10 

I am not sure who your VAR is but if they have developers, they could do it and if they don’t, they could Acumatica step in. 

Good Luck!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved