Solved

Change Salesperson on Sales Order

• 1 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Is there any way to change the salesperson on a sales order after saving the record?

Thank you!!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 1 August 2022, 15:45

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Yes, we can change the salesperson on Sales Order lines after saving the lines previously.

For example, on this saved, OPEN status Sales Order, I changed the salesperson on line 3:

After Order status is changed to Shipping, salesperson can no longer be edited.  In this case below, Commission % can be edited, but the salesperson ID’s cannot be changed:

When Shipment is completed and Invoice is prepared, the Salesperson can be changed on the Invoice screen prior to releasing the Invoice.

The version shown here is

Userlevel 5
Badge

@laura01 Awesome thank you! I was trying to change it under ‘commissions’ tab of sales order where it does not let me.

It is confusing that it must be changed on the line item level, as default salespeople are set at the customer level not on the inventory item

Userlevel 1

It is very undesirable functionality in Acumatica that you must change on each order line.   I don’t understand why there are add/delete buttons under Salesperson on the commissions tab but those are greyed out and can never be used.     Also, we should be able to change this before an invoice is issued.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved