Skip to main content
Solved

Cash Account Reconciliation Issue

• 8 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi,

We have a cash account that needs to be reconciled. It has been sitting on hold since 1/31. When clicking on it in Reconciliation Statements it times out and won’t load the transactions. I checked the

CAReconEntry.CATranExt table and there are over 7400 unreconciled transactions. Is there a max number it can reconcile?

Also, there is a clearing account tied to the cash account. Could this be causing an issue? The clearing account does not have reconciliation required checked but the cash account does. Only one of the two charges methods in the clearing account are listed in the cash account also. Could this be causing the issue?

Last question, the periods are closed since the last reconciliation date was 1/31. Do we need to reopen the periods in AR to get these reconciled? Could this be the issue?

Thanks so much! Your wisdom is appreciated!

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello @brutherford ,

Congratulations on your first post in Acumatica Community. 🙂

I do not think Clearing Accounts are causing the problem. For a small test, temporarily disconnect the Clearing Account from the main cash account in Banking → Cash Accounts screen, Clearing Accounts tab.

I do not think Closed Periods are causing the problem. For a small test, ask the Financial Supervisor to reopen the periods back to January temporarily.

I’m not aware of any maximum number of reconciliation transactions. I’ve completed high volume reconciliation statements, particularly when helping recently migrated customers with their very first bank reconciliation statements, including customers who migrated GL in detail from a prior system.

Is there any error or more information available in Tools → Trace?

Do you see the same behavior in bank reconciliation screen when all customizations are temporarily un-published?

Have you tried the same screen when logged on as Admin user and while logged on from a different computer?

What is your Acumatica version?

Laura