Solved

Budget distribution

• 23 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have seen that Acumatica budgets require distribution and this is done monthly, can I have a budget which I track annually over the financial year instead of the period?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 23 January 2024, 15:44

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

When entering the budget, you will need to enter the annual amount and the same amount in at least ONE period in order to Save and Release the budget.

Financial Reports may use the Annual budget figure to compare.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have seen that Acumatica budgets require distribution and this is done monthly, can I have a budget which I track annually over the financial year instead of the period?

Thanks, I have done as highlighted , confirm on the Budget  tab of the purchase request I have an annual budget of $ 3.025.00 for a specific line item the distribution is the first Period 1, when I then move to Period 2 will it keep track of the amount from Period 2?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved