Solved

Audit vendor profile

• 13 August 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I would like to setup an audit on the Vendor name.  Does anyone know where I locate the field on the Audit Setup?

I am working in 2020R2

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 18 August 2021, 14:53

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @coleenmcnally22 You can use the “AcctName” field. Please find the below screenshot showing the field.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @coleenmcnally22 In future, you can find the field by using the option  - Customization menu - > “Inspect Element” (Shortcuts Ctrl+Alt+Click). You should have have “Customizer” role assigned to you to view the field name.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ChandrasekharM I have done this but there is no record of the change to the vendor name.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @coleenmcnally22 I have verified this and working as expected. Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have my audit setup the same way but it is not tracking changes, and when I look at the audit report I don't see any changes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @coleenmcnally22  Along with ADDRESS and BACCOUNT table, please also add VENDOR table then you can see the Audit changes for Customer Name.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Naveen B added the vendor table and that worked. 

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@coleenmcnally22   Great :) Thanks a lot for sharing the update

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved