Solved

AR Write-off

• 28 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I still can’t write off an AR balance after I have enabled write-offs for a customer,. What suggestions do you have?

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 28 July 2023, 20:54

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello @enriquey ,

Are you 100% sure that the write off feature and amount was activated for the same customer in the same tenant as the invoice shown above? I can’t be 100% certain because customer is, an important identifying factor in answering your question, is hidden.

If you are not successful with enabling write off for this customer/invoice, then enter a credit memo and apply it to the balance of the invoice. 

Good luck!

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Laura02 I’m 100%. I left the customer# visible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @enriquey I doubt this issue related to below article 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@enriquey have you tried to recalculate the customer balance? 

selecct recalculate customer balances → then select the customer (i would select all the boxes and process).  then i would try again to write off the amount

good luck!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved