Solved

AP Check Register

• 6 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m trying to generate a report to submit to the bank for positive pay.  The check register has everything I need except it only shows 10 characters of the Vendor Name.  Is it possible to show all of the characters?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by aborisova37 7 December 2022, 18:18

View original

6 replies

Badge +18

Hello @kstockman ,

Acumatica has no report “Check Register”.  Maybe you have a custom report. Maybe you mean AP Payment Register?  I printed AP Payment Register (mine is not customized) and on it I see all characters of the vendor names.

More information is needed, in order to answer your question. Please show where your Check Register is found on the menu and a screenshot of the report results so that we may help you.

Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I guess it isn’t a report it’s an inquiry and when you export to excel it only shows the 10 characters of the vendor’s name.  The AP Payment Register has more information than what is needed. 

Badge +18

Thank you! I forgot about that Inquiry.  If you are a member of the Customizer’s role, you can click Customization, Edit Generic Inquiry to change the columns.

I don’t see where a limitation has been added, that we could change or update.  I think you’ll need to add the Vendor table to the GI and replace the below field wiht the full  name of the vendor from the vendor table:

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’ll try that!  Thank you for your help!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@kstockman try clearing the Schema Field for the Vendor Description. It brings the format from the field selected here. I bet it’s a Vendor ID with a lenght of 10 characters.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I was able to change the Schema Field to Vendor.AcctName and it’s showing what I need.

Thank you so much! @aborisova37 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved