Solved

Any way to change the due date for a batch of bills

• 26 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

I have a group of bills in the system that all have the wrong due date.  They are pending approval.  Is there a way to select this group of bills and change the due date across them?  At the moment I have to open each invoice, put it back on hold, edit the due date, save the bill, and then send it on for approval.

These bills have been generated through the holdback release process of the construction module.  The system seems to be taking the vendor terms and the invoice date to select a due date.  But, for these bills we have a separate due date that is 55 days after completion of work.

This process often generates groups of dozens of bills at a time and it takes a lot of time to change it one manually.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 26 October 2023, 22:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @RHarrison 

One way that you can now mass update records in Acumatica is to Open the Generic Inquiry for Bills and Enable Mass Actions and Enable Mass Record Update. 

Update the Mass Action to put the Bills on Hold

Update to Mass Update the Date

From the Bills and Adjustments Generic Inquiry, you will then have those options to handle mass processes. 

Userlevel 2

kandybeatty49

This is exactly what I needed. 

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

kandybeatty49

This is exactly what I needed. 

Thanks.

Happy to help!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved