Any Expense Management Alternatives to Advanced Expense Management?

• 29 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Does Acumatica offer a basic Expense Management Module instead of the Advanced Expense Management?  We are looking to implement a third party Expense Software and would like to simply import the transactions into Acumatica.  Our current understanding is we need to use AP Bills but we would prefer to have a way to capture/track employee expense transactions separately from our vendor transactions. 

2 replies

Userlevel 1

We just implemented Acumatica’s expense management for our employees’ credit cards (25+ credit cards). So far there are some issues with how transactions feed from Chase into Acumatica which our implementation partner is working to resolve. Will be glad to answer any specific questions from user perspective.

Thank you for your response @jpalyan1981 - however, it sounds like you may be using the Advanced Expense Management Module within Acumatica.  If you are not using the Advanced Expense Management, please let me know. 

I am curious if Acumatica has a basic expense report module (native in the system at no extra cost) as we do not require the Credit Cards to be linked and would simply like to upload and track employee expense transactions in Acumatica. 

Further, I am curious how other companies are importing and tracking Employee Expense Reports in Acumatica if they are using a third-party for employee expense report (i.e. Brex, RAMP, Divvy, Concur).  Instead of uploading through AP Bills and Adjustments, we would rather keep employee and vendor transactions separate in Acumatica.  Any insight is appreciated.     

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved