Solved

Adding Authorize.Net existing Customer Profile ID to Acumatica

• 22 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Is it possible to pull existing customer profile IDs from Authorize.net into Acumatica? We have a large database of customer information already held on Authorize.net that we'd like to import into Acumatica, and we'd like to retain their existing profile IDs for continuity. Has anyone else done this before, and if so, what steps did you take to ensure a smooth transition?

icon

Best answer by jinin 23 March 2023, 20:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Steven, 

You can do it with the Authorize.net below are steps involved:

1. Publish the Authnet customization package in Acumatica that you can get from the Authnet team.
  2. Create the processing center in Acumatica for Authnet.
  3. Get the data into a spreadsheet from Ebiz (Authnet Customer ID, Profile ID and Card ID). Only three pieces of information is needed.
  4. Identify the related customer in Acumatica and update it in a new column in the spreadsheet.
  5. Create an import scenario with (Acu customer ID, Profile ID and Card ID) to Customer payment method screen - Hopefully this will work am not sure, as I tested by inputting the customer ID, Profile ID and Card ID manually in customer payment method.

Please let me know if you need any further clarification.
Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @ramuv9,

Thank you for your suggestion. However, I would like to inquire about the possibility of the client using the native Acumatica connection instead of Ebiz. Additionally, could you kindly provide a website or contact at Authorize.net where we can obtain the recommended customization package?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @StevenRatner ,

For Authorize.net no need to publish any packages. This is available by default. You need to configure the processing center and payment methods before import the customer payment method.

From 23R1 need to enable the feature from the enable/disable features screen.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@jinin - Thanks! I already had this configured but is there a way to connect the existing Authorize.net “Customer Profile ID” into Acumatica so that they communicate with each other?  Not looking to reestablish over 1,000 customer payments.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @StevenRatner 

I can suggests using the import scenario to create customer payment methods in Acumatica and refers to previous steps explained by @ramuv9. It also recommends creating a few records and testing the functionality.

ScreenID - AR303010

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved