Solved

Add field to Sum time card hours

• 7 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Good day

I have a customization that I am working on in Acumatica and was wondering if anyone might help me or cab just to tell me if something like this is possible

On the employee timecard screen I am trying to add a label in a row just beneath the days to so that day's current date. Can be a label or any field but just to display the date of the current day that they are entering.
And then with that I would like to add at the bottom either as a column or a label to display the total of hours that has been added to the specific day as the user enters them.

Does any of that sound possible?
Please see my screen shot 

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 25 September 2023, 15:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @LeeRoy57 ,

For your first question,

You need to use PXUIFieldAttribute.SetDisplayName for all days fields in RowSelected event.

PXUIFieldAttribute.SetDisplayName<EPTimeCardSummaryWithInfo.sun>(cache, newDisplayName);
You can implement Switch case for weekdays and increment date in For loop.

Also find below link.

Changing Acumatica Grid Column Headings at Runtime - MaxQ Technologies

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Badge +11

You may find this helpful

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

There is also a popular idea here in the community requesting this ability as a stock functionality.  You can vote for it here: 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved