Solved

Access Rights - C&P Add Row

• 16 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

I tried to hide this button in a particular role, may I ask which field it needs to be revoked for this field?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 17 October 2023, 02:18

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello @Fie ,

You want the user to be able to Add/Edit Checks & Payments, but not be able to select any documents to be paid?

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello Ms. @Laura02 ,

I want to restrict the user not to add any related document in Documents to Apply.

Thanks

Badge +18

Hello,

If the user needs rights to Add Checks & Payments, then set Payables level to Granted and below that, Checks and Payments screen access should be set to Insert or higher for this user’s role. 

If the user may Edit Checks & Payments, then set Payables level to Granted and below that, Checks and Payments screen access should be set to Edit or higher for this user’s role. 

New Role has Insert rights to Checks & Payments

Next, expand the + to the left of Checks and Payments. Set Adjust node to View Only:

User will be able to add checks but not add documents to Documents to Apply tab:

You may want to make Load Documents button View only or Revoked.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved