Solved

A GL Batch was created with transactions in multiples Financial Periods and the balance Sheet is out of Balance

• 18 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi

My customer Balance Sheet is out of Balance, I found one batch with transactions

in multiples periods, thsi is affecting the balance sheet because the debits are in one period and credits in other. I do not have idea why this happens.

Any idea how i can revert this batch with the same periods?

I was thinking using a sql script to update the batch by a Customization

Any idea how i can resolve this?

Thanks

Vivian

icon

Best answer by vkumar 20 February 2022, 12:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @vivian46 

Out of the box functionality should not allow you create such a GL batch. Can you run ‘Recalculate account history’ option(screenID:GL509900) for specific ledger and periods (run it for oldest period first). Check if that makes any difference. If issue still exists, I would suggest you to take help from support to investigate further.

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved