Question

Wofklow when Staff (Supplier) perform Appointment

• 2 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi Field Service Guru,

How is Acumatica designed to use supplier to perform appointment and later pay invoice as per time they spend on the appointment?

I can add supplier as staff in an appointment and send email confirmation to them, good but questions:

• How do they update the appointment? Creating a login for the supplier to be able to use mobil app? Or internal user do this on behalf of the supplier?
  • The supplier then send invoice for the time they have spent to perform the appointment. I don't see the appointment can be converted/processed further to create Bill. Or the service item must be marked for PO and the PO can be converted to Bill?

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

You can create a purchase order to the supplier (vendor) from an appointment and have supplier send you the bill for the work accomplished. Supplier can mention actual time spent on the bill.

Regards,

Umesh

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

The service line cannot be marked for PO if it has already been used in appointment. I take it there is no workflow designed yet for supplier as staff.

thanks anyway @umesh  

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @kristianharianja were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved