Skip to main content
Solved

Where do the Notes in the body section from the OTHER tab appear on the mobile app?

• 20 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Where do the Notes in the body section from the OTHER tab appear on the mobile app? I was told these are internal notes for the Service Tech, but the notes don’t seem to appear on the mobile app. These are important as we want to communicate info to the Service Tech that we don’t want the customer to see and we don’t want to appear on the appointment documents or invoice. 

Hi! @jsudak 

You can find the rich text comments of the appointment on the Summary tab, under the Description field:

Thank you. Not really what I am looking for. Seems these notes don’t appear in the mobile app. Only on the OTHER tab (as shown in my image from initial inquiry) in the desktop/web version of Acumatica. 

Thank you. 

@jsudak Hi!

Maybe I dind’t explain my self correctly. The field that is called “Comment” on the mobile app
shows the same information as the rich text area on the Other tab of the appointment. Notice that this is the same appointment (I added a screenshot). 

In this image you can see that a table was added on the appointment, however, the mobile doesn’t support this format, so it will display it as plain text. 

I hope this helps.