Solved

PM’s on your company equipment

• 30 March 2022
  • 4 replies

how to track PM’s on your company equipment ? is there a way it will send PM reminders at all ?

icon

Best answer by vkumar 31 March 2022, 08:28

View original

4 replies

My suggestion would be to utilize the Service Contracts functionality.  Setup your own company as the customer and a PM Service Order Type and have it generate the service orders for you at the routine times needed.

Then you can use the standard dashboards and scheduling functionality of the service orders.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Other option would be to purchase https://www.acumatica.com/acumatica-marketplace/bimser-beam-asset-maintenance-management-software/ integration. I found this while looking for asset management options. I don’t know if you have to have the Acumatica Asset management module.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Cetylite 

Refer to following thread where I have mentioned the workaround once could use : 

Hope this helps,
Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

-

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved