Solved

Is it possible to create PO for non-stock items from Service Order?

• 30 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I’m sandboxing the 2020 R2 features and marked a non-stock item for PO (PO for Service Order) using the mobile app (in the appointment as a tech). When I clicked Create Purchase Order from the Service Order, nothing appears in the table--because it’s a non-stock item? I’ve tested before in previous versions, but only with stock items--no issue. Is there no functionality for creating POs for non-stock items through service orders or appointments? Or are there settings I’m missing?

icon

Best answer by Anacarina Calvo 30 September 2020, 23:18

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @sean21 the functionality should work for Stock Items or Non-Stock Items. 
Ensure the item has the flag of Require Shipment set to true on the Non-Stock Items form (IN202000) before the item is added and marked as PO (you may want to delete the line and add it again) 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Anacarina Calvo That worked! Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Using 2022R2 Build 22.206.0035.  I can non-stock items to generate in this version using Acumatica’s sample data.  In my company’s sandbox no go.  The require shipment flag is set.  I can add the item to a PO without errors.  I have setup my Item Class exactly the same way as the sample data.  Is there something is Service or Purchases I need to configure?

Userlevel 1

@aaronthomas82 Could you figure out what the problem was? I am facing the same issue. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved