Solved

Failure Error: 'ExpenseAccrualAccountID' cannot be empty. Error: 'Expense Accrual Account' cannot be empty.,. Service Order: MNT -FSO000235 Detail Ref. Nbr.: 0001

• 21 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Acumatica Cloud ERP 2023 R1
Build 23.107.0022 +

Hey folks, running into this when i try to run billing on a service order.  I checked the labor item on Ref. Nbr. 0001 and added an Expense Accrual Account and Subaccount to the GL tab no avail.  I continue to get this error.  Thought I would check in here first before reaching out to support.

icon

Best answer by jaymarzian 21 March 2024, 15:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Well here I go again resolving my own issue.   So although I had populated the fields Expense Accrual Account AND  Expense Accrual Sub., I failed to populate the Reason Code Sub. field.  So the issue kept happening until I added something to the Reason Code Sub. account field.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @jaymarzian!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved