Solved

Error uploading file for Version 23.033.03

• 23 October 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Understand they implemented a new feature but it’s virtually broken. Even the signature captured has an “error” and can’t be upload.

Please rectify any workarounds, this update has greatly distrupt operations.

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 15 December 2023, 18:40

View original

7 replies

Same Issue, need fixing urgently

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks for reporting this. I spoke with the Mobile Team and they are working diligently to get a fix approved and published as soon as possible. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks David,

How do we know if there a fix? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ikarisg were you able to get a fix? Thank you!

I’m experiencing the same thing on 23.033.1 - has anyone heard if a fix has been released yet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Steve Hardwick Can you advise what device and Android software version is being used?

The fix looks to have been implemented at the end of October (~10/23), and it should be fixed in 23.033.1, as it works for me with no issues using Samsung Galaxy S22+ running Android software v.14:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @ikarisg were you able to get a fix? Thank you!

Yes we got it, thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved