Solved

Error: An error occurred during processing of the field CuryID: .

• 1 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone, when i am trying to create an employee in acumatica i am facing this error “Error: An error occurred during processing of the field CuryID: .” what could be the reason.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 1 September 2022, 14:01

View original

2 replies

Badge +16

Hello @farhanshaik ,

Is there any more information in the Trace?  (Tools Menu → Trace)

In a multi-currency site, there is a Currency field in the Employee Settings  area of Employees screen.  Do you see this field?  How is it populated?  Does the currency id in the Employee record match the base currency on the Company Branch that is connected to the same employee?

This is not a final answer, just ideas. If you don’t find the answer, please post a screen shot of Company/branch including currency, and Employee screen including currency & branch info, as well as your trace results.  Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @farhanshaik 

I just want to request to check the companies and branch screen for he Access role column as shown in the below screenshot

Check whether the user has permission from the company or not that he was creating an employee.

This is just a checkpoint to resolve the issue

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved